- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our site is not intended for anyone under 13 years of age. We are sensitive to privacy issues and look to protect your child’s information. We also strive to be fully compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We strongly encourage parents and guardians to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s online activities. We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13 on our Site without first obtaining verifiable consent from the child’s parent or guardian
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Information?
We use your personal information to provide identify new products and/or services that may be of interest to you, communicate with you, and support business functions, fraud prevention, as well as marketing and data analytics.
Please see a sample of personal information we may collect and how we use it:
- Provide and deliver products and services and fulfill your orders
- Process, record and track your purchases, payments, returns, warranties and rebates C
- Communicate with you
- Evaluate and respond to your requests or inquiries
- Conduct and administer surveys
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, products and services (including developing new products and services;
- Managing our communications; performing market research and data analytics;
- Performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities)
- Protect against and prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions; investigate and manage claims, risk exposure and quality
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and policies.
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent, except for conducting business with service providers and business partners, and complying with legal requirements.
Additional Legal Issues Regarding Personal Information Management
strictlyleather.net may disclose information about you (1) if we believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (2) as we deem appropriate or necessary in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities or tax authorities; (3) when we believe disclosure is appropriate or necessary to protect the rights, property or safety to prevent physical, financial or other harm, and/or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information practices or relevant laws. We will indicate at the top of the Privacy Statement when it was last updated.
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information, we have about you or your preferences, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.